1. Write down your assignments in a notebook or on a calendar.
2. Prioritize your homework.
3. Set a regular time each day to study.
4. Keep paper, pencils, a calculator and a dictionary nearby.
5. Find a quiet, comfortable place to spread out your books.
6. Turn off the TV and don't take any phone calls or email.
7. Take notes on the information that you read.
8. Ask a friend or family member to help you review what you've learned.
9. Organize your finished homework to take back to school.
10. Reward your hard work with a special treat.